As I was contemplating one day. I had what I believe to be the most powerful realization/experience of my life to date... If I may, I would like to share it with you.
For many years after being trained to be a teacher at the Oneness University in 1999. I continued to practice meditations, and sadanas (spiritual practices) and on occasion when I felt some "charge" (emotional pain that feels physical in my heart or other parts of the body) or physical pain, I would be with it and just observe it.
I noticed however, that when the presence, is there I do not suffer!!!
Ok, in lamens terms "the same event can occur and piss me off at 1:00 and if the presence is there at 1:02, the same event does not bother me at all!
Moreover, I began to observe others around me and to my surprise it seems to bode true for them too.
So, I have deduced, that it is the very nature of HUMAN consciousness to experience HUMAN suffering.
HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS= HUMAN SUFFERING
DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS= DIVINE PRESENCE= No suffering
I will not deny that experiencing the presence is entirely up to the universe and is only given when the universe decides - but how beautiful is that!